Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Dark Side

I took a trip this last week to the dark side. A place where all things are liberal. The San Francisco Bay area. I started out in Santa Cruz. The epicenter of the 60's Hippie movement. Yes, I saw my share of tie-dye T's, funny, fuzzy knit caps, unkempt hair and clothes, and eco-friendly statement cars (hey, what do they do with those batteries when their done with that car anyway). But after my tour of world liberal headquarters (San Francisco), the place where the Satan lives, (Gavin Newsom), (I don't even know how to spell his name). I was amazed to find that the whole place was not plastered with Obama murals and bumper stickers. Sure there were a few here and there, but it was nothing like I expected.

The only way I could rationalize this finding is I guess the fact that everyone up there is liberal, so they don't need to be so outspoken. Man! My town, Camarillo, was a real battle ground, complete with blow horns and brave people waving their IQ with their middle finger, from their car, at anyone that opposed their liberal agenda. Now there's tolerance for you.

No comments: