Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hooray for John Voight

Wow! I never thought I'd see the day when someone really criticizing Obama made it on the news. Did you see the wonderful oration given by none other than the famous actor, John Voight? Very Impressive. I new old Johnny leaned to the right, (which really makes his daughter Angelia Jolie happy). But I had no idea how far right he really was. John Voight is my new hero. He had the intestinal fortitude to stand up and give his true opinion about Obama. And for that. He'll probably never work in Hollywood again, but that will be good for him. Maybe he'll take up politics.

Here is a couple of his gems from that speech:

- Obama is a "soft-spoken Julius Cesar."
- He describes our new foreign policy as "getting together with enemies in a little playground."
- He also describes Obama as a "false prophet."

No comments: