Friday, January 30, 2009

What's going on?

Can someone please tell me who left the government in charge? I've been on this earth since 1960, and I don't like the direction we (mankind) are going in.

Last night I was doing my nightly unwind, in front of the television, and realized something very profound. I was watching Apollo 13 with the wifeypoo, and in the movie, when things were going really bad for the flight crew, the news was reporting that people all over the world, including the Vatican, and other religious landmarks, were praying for them. Don't see that too much these days.

Back to the government. Their encroachment in our lives has gone too far. Beside the fact that Federal Income Tax is unconstitutional, now they want to monitor the thermostats in our homes with an FM receiver, and change the settings if they don't like how we have it set. Does this bother anyone else? Please, please, people, we need to take back our liberties, before we become a completely communist state. Don't let this happen. Write to your federal representatives and congresspersons, and let them know what you think.

2 comments:

annie valentine said...

Seriously? I don't pay attention to this kind of news because it gives me extreme anxiety. I really need to put you on my sidebar.

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.